Do you have a loved one in the home suffering from a brain injury, and could use some of the leading home care options offered anywhere in Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in Palos Verdes, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home with specialized brain injury caretakers who stop at nothing to bring about senior smiles. Each gentle caregiver on staff comes with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart-- because anything else just isn't A-1 Home Care!
A-1 Home Care offers a wide variety of in-home care options for elders with brain injuries, including:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving services for those in need of after surgery care, hospice care, and even amputee care. It's this dedication to providing the best home care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County communities that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting already!